The FlexAid mattress offers an elastic core of breathable polyurethane Body CareTM foam resistant to deformation that provides stable support for the entire
body. The profiling of along the entire surface of the core creates a micro-mаssaging effect that improves blood circulation during a prolonged hospital stay and redistributes the bodyweight for improved comfort. The mattress comes with a removable, nonwoven spun-bonded zippered cover that guarantees the excellent hygiene required for sterile, hospital rooms.
The advantages to using non-woven spun-bonded material are:
- Excellent moisture resistance
- High-temperature resistance
- Strong and durable
- Versatile and recyclable
Flexible to use, this practical, fully recyclable model allows for quick product disposal, even after a single-use.
- Core: Profiled polyurethane Body CareTM foam
- Zippered Case: Non-woven textile
- Packaging: Vacuum-rolled, which makes the mattress easily portable and guarantees its impeccable cleanliness.
- The model is not a medical device.
- Size: 90/200 cm
- Height: 11 cm.
- Packaging: 10 pcs/ palette
- MOQ: 6 pallets
This item is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact our sales department to request additional product information and price quote.
Delivery for all products outside the BEDs category - 15 working days.
Delivery of bed - 30 working days / made specifically for the client upon request /.
Supply of hotel furniture - by an individual offer.