More and more people are showing interest in the Feng Shui principles, which comes to show that there is a growing trend to satisfy particular needs. It is not only important to create a home, a bedroom or a nursery room, but to recreate coziness, comfort, warmth, and a healthy environment for the whole family. Therefore, many people resort to non-standard methods to fight stress, and what might be better than knowing that your solution is just a couple of kilometers away from the office – the place you go after a long and stressful day.
Here are some Feng Shui tips for your bedroom:
- Bedrooms should be away from the front door so that people could feel safe and relaxed.
- The relaxation room should be free of any clutter and staff such as desks, fitness equipment or anything else that does not contribute to your rest.
- The bed must be covered when not used.
- The bed should not face the bedroom door and should not be placed under a window. This would only create anxiety and stress.
- Avoid furniture and objects with sharp edges. They are dangerous.
- Objects stored under the bed will make you anxious during the night.
- In order to create a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, use warm colors, play romantic music, lightly scented candles, and use bed linens that caress the senses.
- If you have a guest room, put some cozy and nice looking furniture just as in the rest of your home.
- Do not allow this room to turn into a storage space.
- Always leave the door open, often go in and air the room.